Thursday, October 9, 2008

Book Designs

Below are a bunch of covers I have designed at the company I work for, Covenant Communications Inc. I love graphic design and the projects I have included are some of my favorites. If I had to choose just one, though, I think my favorite project is the Pres. Hinckley book. I got to design the entire interior and cover - he even approved the design of the book before he passed away. I think that is why it is so special to me - not only did I get to design his book, but the prophet actually saw my work and personally approved it! 


1 comment:

Megan said...

Heather, I love your designs! I really and truly do. I had no idea you were so talented... I mean, I did all along, but I never saw the fruits of your labors, as it were. Anyway, what I'm getting at is I want you to design the cover of my book. When I write one someday. And also the bouquet for my next wedding. I mean... when I renew my vows with C.J. Or when Avery gets married.